1. name: Rachel
2. birthday: August 22nd
3. favorite color: …I don’t think I have one
4. lucky number: 1
5. height: 5’5”talents
1. last dream you remember: I tend to forget dreams pretty quickly, but they usually include teeth in some capacity
2. can you juggle: Yeah, but only three things
3. art/sports/both: Both
4. do you like writing: I’m forced to write essays, and I like to think I’m good at them. I wish I was better at creative writing
5. do you like dancing: Yes, it’s becoming one of the few reasons I go out
6. do you like singing: Yes!fantasize
1. dream vacation: Currently, road trip of America/Canada. I want to see everywhere eventually though. Also, a beach holiday is looking really appealing at the moment
2. dream date: Depends on how far into the relationship it is - dinner and a film if it’s…established
3. dream guy/gal: Someone who is funny, nice, kind, and socially aware
4. dream wedding: In a different country, with a reception in the UK later
5. dream pet: Cats. Always cats.
6. dream job: I’ve been studying for five years to be one, so I suppose I should say Dentistmusic
1. favorite song: Currently it’s Drake - From Time, but that’ll change soon
2. favorite album: At the moment it’s Bon Iver’s self titled one, because there isn’t a poor track and it’s good for revision EDIT: changed my mind, current favourite album is Pure Heroine - Lorde. So good.
3. favorite artist: Too many to choose from
4. last song you heard on the radio: The Ellie Goulding cover of Life Round Here
5. least favorite song: That one about foxes. Atrocious
6. least favorite album: I don’t tend to listen to full albums
7. least favorite artist: Really not a massive fan of Pitbullpreferences
1. guys/girls/both: Both
2. hair color: Any, although my dating pattern indicates a preference for ginger. Not intentionally though!
3. eye color: Any, as long as they’re sparkly
4. humorous/serious: Humourous
5. taller/shorter: Always taller
6. biggest turn-off: Sexism, racism, homophobia…
7. biggest turn-on: Arms. Someone who can make me laugh.
So, this was an ask box meme but since I never get asks (and I’m procrastinating) I’m going to answer them all in one go.
Not to worry. We’re gonna catch these guys and get back to the worst date of your life.
Blackett St, Newcastle upon Tyne, 1968
Sat watching Geordie Shore and as much as I dislike the image it gives about us Geordies, Newcastle really is a beautiful city.
I love the North East and I think I will always be proud to be born and raised in Newcastle.
'The Cathedral' by Phil Robson
Grey Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, UK
And by “worst” I mean none of them because all of the songs are iconic and classic.
I never get asks so I’m going to fill this in by myself because I’m trying to procrastinate:
Your house: Slytherin, although I’d like to think I was Ravenclaw
Your favorite character from the trio: Hermione
Three other favorite characters: McGonagall, Luna, and Sirius
Least favorite character: Umbridge. Evil cloaked in kindness. At least Voldy was upfront about it.
Favorite book: Order of the Phoenix or Deathly Hallows
One favorite moment: Anytime everyone’s actually happy. I liked Harry’s death/Battle of Hogwarts too.
How you were introduced to the series: Bought the first three I think, read them all really quickly, waited eagerly for the next ones. Interspersed with disappointment at the films, which eventually turned out okay.
What would your favorite lesson be: Potions
Favorite professor: McGonagall
Which hallow would you take?: Invisibility cloak
Which character are you most like?: I’d like to think Hermione
Three spells you’d like to be able to perform: I don’t even know. Lumos, accio aaaaand episkey.
Would you have entered your name in the Goblet of Fire?: Yes. Absolutely.
Would you have played Quidditch?: Yeah, I’d probably be a beater.
What form would your Patronus take?: Definitely a cat. What else?
What would be your profession in the wizarding world?: I’d be an Auror, I reckon. Or someone who hatches dragons.
THIS HAS RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? I have a curtain-type thing across it, so generally open. If it’s a proper wardrobe I have them closed, though.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? …yes.
- Where is your next vacation? Hopefully Rome in April, but it’s looking unlikely.
- Who do you think reads these? Absolutely no-one.
- Do you have a calendar in your room? I don’t anymore.
- What’s your plan for the day? Been to Uni already, afternoon off so tidying my room, then working. Exciting.
- Are you reading any books right now? I’m always in the middle of reading something.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Yes.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
- What is your “Song of the Week”? Best Be Believing - AlunaGeorge
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Of course!
- Do you still watch cartoons? Not really.
- What do you drink with dinner? Tends to be water, but I’ve come to a point in my life where tea is the only thing that keeps me going.
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? Ketchup.
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? I cook Italian for myself all the time, so that, I guess. I really love Greek/Turkish too.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Juno, Clueless, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Sister Act, Garden State, Amelie…loads!
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? …possibly never.
- Can you change the oil on a car? Yaaas.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes are the food of dreams.
- What is your usual bedtime? I’m proper old now, so anywhere between 9-2 haha.
- Are you lazy? I can be, I don’t have the time to be though.
- Afraid of heights? Nope.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Astronaut.
- Hot tea or cold tea: Both.
- Tea or coffee? Always tea.
- Can you swim well? Yes.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yeah. I can do it without letting on, too. Useful when encountering particular smelly mouths.
- Who do you want to see right now? I only saw her at the weekend, but my Mum. And my cat.
- Do you like your family members? I love them.