Last Person That
Slept in your bed besides you? Haha let’s not
Saw you cry? My housemate, with laughter. Proper cry probably my mum.
You went to the movies with? My sister.
You went out to dinner with? One of my best friends.
You talked on the phone to? My mum. Every day.
Made you laugh? My housemates, last night.
Would You Rather
Pierce your nose or your tongue? Definitely nose, even though it’d cause havoc with my allergies. Tongue piercings are a) too painful for me to consider and b) knacker your teeth.
Be serious or be funny? Funny.
Drink whole or skimmed milk? Skimmed.
Die in a fire or drowning? Oh God neither please. Both are horrible.
Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents…obviously?
Simple or complicated? Simple. I think.
Straight, gay or bisexual? Probably closer to Bi.
Tall or short? Average.
Right handed or left handed? Right.
A lover of music or a lover of books? Both. Impossible to choose between them.
Do You Prefer
Flowers or sweets? Flowers.
Grey or black? Black.
Color photos or black and white? Colour.
M&Ms or Skittles? Skittles. M&M chocolate is rank.
Staying up late or waking up early? I like making the most of a day, so early. I get proper cranky without enough sleep though.
Sun or moon? Sun.
Winter or Autumn? Autumn. Because it’s like our winter but slightly warmer.
10 acquaintances or 2 best friends? 2 best friends.
Rainy or sunny? Sunny, always.
Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Chocolate. Vanilla is a poor ice cream choice.
Vodka or Jack? Jack, now.
What time is it? 10:09am
Nicknames? Rach, Prez, my last name and other abbreviations of it
When is your birthday? 22nd August
What do you want? Happy.
How many kids do you want? 3
Want to get married? Yeah
What kind of music do you like? Pretty much everything.
Nervous habits? I bounce my legs, and crack my knuckles. And compulsively mess with my fringe.
Are you double-jointed? Just my thumbs.
Can you roll your tongue? Yes.
Can you raise one eyebrow? Just my right one.
Can you cross your eyes? Yes.
Which shoe goes on first? Either.
Ever thrown something at someone? Yes. In sports.
On average, how much money do you carry with you? Hardly any. That’s what chip and pin is for!
What jewelry do you wear? Always a watch, sometimes a bracelet and necklace, rarely earrings.
Do you twirl or cut spaghetti? Twirl, I’m not a heathen.
Have you ever eaten Spam? No.
Favorite ice cream? I love lemon ice cream, it’s proper refreshing.
How many kinds of cereal are in your cupboard? There’s 8 different boxes of cereal in my kitchen. Not all mine, though.
Can you cook? Yes.
Alcoholic beverage? It’s been a while, but wine, I think.
Car ride? On the way to the colour run - last Saturday
Song played? The new Alicia Keys one, without the shouty Kendrick Lamar bit at the start.
Person you saw? My housemates, this morning.
Time you cried? Last night. Through laughter.
Fight? It’s actually been a while! I tend to argue with my sister when I’m at home, but the last time was probably two months ago.
1. name: Rachel
2. birthday: August 22nd
3. favorite color: …I don’t think I have one
4. lucky number: 1
5. height: 5’5”talents
1. last dream you remember: I tend to forget dreams pretty quickly, but they usually include teeth in some capacity
2. can you juggle: Yeah, but only three things
3. art/sports/both: Both
4. do you like writing: I’m forced to write essays, and I like to think I’m good at them. I wish I was better at creative writing
5. do you like dancing: Yes, it’s becoming one of the few reasons I go out
6. do you like singing: Yes!fantasize
1. dream vacation: Currently, road trip of America/Canada. I want to see everywhere eventually though. Also, a beach holiday is looking really appealing at the moment
2. dream date: Depends on how far into the relationship it is - dinner and a film if it’s…established
3. dream guy/gal: Someone who is funny, nice, kind, and socially aware
4. dream wedding: In a different country, with a reception in the UK later
5. dream pet: Cats. Always cats.
6. dream job: I’ve been studying for five years to be one, so I suppose I should say Dentistmusic
1. favorite song: Currently it’s Drake - From Time, but that’ll change soon
2. favorite album: At the moment it’s Bon Iver’s self titled one, because there isn’t a poor track and it’s good for revision EDIT: changed my mind, current favourite album is Pure Heroine - Lorde. So good.
3. favorite artist: Too many to choose from
4. last song you heard on the radio: The Ellie Goulding cover of Life Round Here
5. least favorite song: That one about foxes. Atrocious
6. least favorite album: I don’t tend to listen to full albums
7. least favorite artist: Really not a massive fan of Pitbullpreferences
1. guys/girls/both: Both
2. hair color: Any, although my dating pattern indicates a preference for ginger. Not intentionally though!
3. eye color: Any, as long as they’re sparkly
4. humorous/serious: Humourous
5. taller/shorter: Always taller
6. biggest turn-off: Sexism, racism, homophobia…
7. biggest turn-on: Arms. Someone who can make me laugh.
So, this was an ask box meme but since I never get asks (and I’m procrastinating) I’m going to answer them all in one go.
Not to worry. We’re gonna catch these guys and get back to the worst date of your life.
Blackett St, Newcastle upon Tyne, 1968
Sat watching Geordie Shore and as much as I dislike the image it gives about us Geordies, Newcastle really is a beautiful city.
I love the North East and I think I will always be proud to be born and raised in Newcastle.
'The Cathedral' by Phil Robson
Grey Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, UK
And by “worst” I mean none of them because all of the songs are iconic and classic.
I never get asks so I’m going to fill this in by myself because I’m trying to procrastinate:
Your house: Slytherin, although I’d like to think I was Ravenclaw
Your favorite character from the trio: Hermione
Three other favorite characters: McGonagall, Luna, and Sirius
Least favorite character: Umbridge. Evil cloaked in kindness. At least Voldy was upfront about it.
Favorite book: Order of the Phoenix or Deathly Hallows
One favorite moment: Anytime everyone’s actually happy. I liked Harry’s death/Battle of Hogwarts too.
How you were introduced to the series: Bought the first three I think, read them all really quickly, waited eagerly for the next ones. Interspersed with disappointment at the films, which eventually turned out okay.
What would your favorite lesson be: Potions
Favorite professor: McGonagall
Which hallow would you take?: Invisibility cloak
Which character are you most like?: I’d like to think Hermione
Three spells you’d like to be able to perform: I don’t even know. Lumos, accio aaaaand episkey.
Would you have entered your name in the Goblet of Fire?: Yes. Absolutely.
Would you have played Quidditch?: Yeah, I’d probably be a beater.
What form would your Patronus take?: Definitely a cat. What else?
What would be your profession in the wizarding world?: I’d be an Auror, I reckon. Or someone who hatches dragons.